The Local-Motive Tour is a series of training sessions that provide real-world examples of tangible actions you can take right now. Each session features nationally-renowned experts from a variety of fields, plus access to printable guides and tons of resources.
A Round-Trip Ticket provides you access to all 10 online sessions. That's 10 hours of learning and 10 AICP continuing education credits, at a heavily discounted price.
Explore the sessions below. Sign up for a few, or grab the roundtrip ticket to access them all:
- Picking Your Next Bike Lane Battle
- Community Engagement that Works
- How to Clear the Path for Small-Scale Developers in Your Town
- 4 Steps Toward a More Resilient Local Food System
- 3 Strategies for Growing Entrepreneurs in Your City
- Establishing a Street Design Team
- 5 Simple Ways to Build a Stronger Neighborhood
- You're Not Alone: How to Find Kindred Spirits and Jumpstart the Strong Towns Conversation Where You Live
- Go or No-Go? Doing the Math on New Projects
- How to Talk to a NIMBY
Ready to start transforming your place? Grab your conductor's cap and join us for the Local-Motive Tour!